- Facilitates the S&OP (weekly & monthly) process, meetings and drives improvement.
- Identifies bottlenecks and solves problems (eg. in capacity planning) and provides timely solution to ensure minimal impact to customer.
- Identifies most appropriate action plan by creating scenarios and effectively communicates plans to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitors realized vs formulated planning and, where necessary, set priorities and/or alter the plan through consultation of involved stakeholders.
- Drives the tactical supply meetings and is linking pin with SOP cycles of other streams.
- Participate in (global) volume tender projects
- Implements prioritization in planning and ensure the match of demand & supply on tactical level.
Market Business Partner
- First (and single) point of contact for the internal customer (Fighting Units) in case of operational issues and escalations for exporting parties and non-global system solution customer supply chains.
- Follows up on escalation of rush orders, order cancellations, export orders, issues with letters of credit or otherwise escalated sales orders and situations for an internal customer.
- Processes non-Global Support System Fighting Unit demand plans into SAP APO and ensure assumptions with the demand plans are translated into the Fighting Unit S&OP processes.
Manage interface agreements
Manages the interface agreements with all supplying customers (Fighting Unit) and all delivering Supply Chain teams by monitoring performance and review against agreed service levels. Report out in business reviews.
Inventory & Obsoletes management
- Analyses evolutions (demand, logistics, warehousing, etc) on inventory locations and inventory levels. Determines with SNP planner the correct inventory levels with multiple supply points in scope throughout the network.
- Determines an inventory strategy to cope with future bottlenecks.
- Monitors and leads inventory and waste reduction programs with the plants in scope and leads cross departmental inventory and waste reduction initiatives.
Continuous Improvement: Processes, procedures and systems
Continuously looks for opportunities and improvements within daily work context and take ownership in implementing solutions.
Monitoring planning (PDCA-cycle) & Information & Communication
- Collects, assesses and evaluates the received input (forecast consistency, capacity, inventory, service level) from internal and external parties and maintain planning parameters as input for the assigned supply (network) planning
- Aligns with Demand, make, Logistics teams, (intercompany) suppliers, to determine priorities, corrective and preventive actions to find the most optimal solution.
- Analyses and determine the impact of changes through simulations and communicates continuously to stakeholders and provides KPI dashboards.
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
- A Masters’ degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management;
- Minimal 3 years of experience in Supply Chain Management, preferably within FMCG industry;
- Knowledge of planning and inventory management principles such as S&OP, Rough-Cut Capacity Planning, MPS and MRP;
- Planning system knowledge (preferred SAP R/3, APO DP/SNP, BW, MS);
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken;
- A problem solving mijndset and a stong team spirit;
- Analytical and accurate, result driven and strong decision making skills;
- Good communication skills, able to influence stakeholders.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.