- Facilitates the S&OP (weekly & monthly) process, meetings and drives improvement.
- Based on long term demand projections (S&OP, budget, 12Qplans etc), modifications in capacity in the supply point, bottlenecks are identified and clearly highlighted.
- Creates required (financial) scenario plans to proactively resolve constraints end to end.
- Solves problems and provides timely solution to ensure minimal impact to customer.
- Identifies most appropriate action plan by creating scenarios and effectively communicates plans to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitors the realized compared to the formulated planning and, where necessary, set priorities and/or alter the plan through consultation of involved stakeholders.
- Checks changes in demand/supply on tactical level (monthly) and aligns with demand/supply points to explain these changes.
- Drives the tactical supply meetings.
- Linking pin (providing forecasts, participation in SOP cycle) with SOP cycles of other streams within Frieslandcampina.
- Support in an efficient volume tender process, participate in volume tender projects if requested
- Execute and communicate capacity checks for supply points corresponding with incoming volume tenders
- Implements prioritization in planning related to the constraining and allocation process for the Customer SC Netherlands and ensure the match of demand & supply on tactical level.
- Builds scenario’s for S&OP process, including cross-BG/cross-CSC scenario’s
Market Business Partner
- First (and single) point of contact for the internal customer (Fighting Units) in case of operational issues and/or escalations for Exporting parties and non-global system solution (SAP = non-summit) customer supply chains only
- Follows up on escalation of rush orders, order cancellations, export orders, issues with letters of credit or otherwise escalated sales orders and situations for an internal customer (FUs)
- Provides support in purchase order creation to uphold Stock Holding Principle for requiring markets
- Processes non-Global Support System (SAP) Fighting Unit demand plans into SAP APO and ensure assumptions with the demand plans are translated into the Fighting Unit S&OP processes
Manage interface agreements
- Manages the interface agreements with all supplying customers (Fighting Unit) by monitoring performance and review against agreed service levels. Report out in MBR’s and QBR.
- Manages the interface agreements with all delivering Supply Chain (other CSC and Hubs) by monitoring performance and review against agreed service levels.
- Report out in MBR’s and QBR.Follows up, reviews and maintains interface agreements between Customer Supply Chains with internal customer (Fighting Units)
- Leads and/or participates in assigned (supply chain, cross functional) projects, within the project management guidelines (e.g. Change controls, improvement) in- and outside the CSC
Inventory & Obsoletes management
- Analyses evolutions (demand, logistics, warehousing, etc) on inventory locations and inventory levels. Determines with SNP planner the correct inventory levels with multiple supply points in scope throughout the network.
- In escalation process: follow up on aging and unallocated stock, obsolete & waste and acquire agreement with demand, sales, source and deliver throughout the network.
- Determines an inventory strategy to cope with future bottlenecks.
- Monitors and leads inventory and waste reduction programs with the plants in scope and leads cross departmental inventory and waste reduction initiatives
Continuous Improvement: Processes, procedures and systems
- Observes and evaluates bottlenecks and identifies opportunities and improvement actions in supply planning and demand consolidation related (work) processes, planning systematics, procedures and/or systems, and ensure implementation of improvements after approval in the Customer Supply Chain and Fighting Uni
- Continuously looks for opportunities and improvements within daily work context and take ownership in implementing solutions after approval
Monitoring planning (PDCA-cycle) & Information & Communication
- Collects, assesses and evaluates the received input (forecast consistency, capacity, inventory, service level) from internal and external parties and maintain planning parameters as input for the assigned supply (network) planning
- Aligns with Demand, make, Logistics teams, (intercompany) suppliers, to determine priorities, corrective and preventive actions to find the most optimal solution.
- Leads continuous improvements in PCS-DCS Cycle.
- Analyses and determine the impact of changes through simulations and communicates continuously to stakeholders and provides KPI dashboards
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Masters’ degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management;
- Minimal 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management within FMCG industry;
- Knowledge of production within an FMCG / Food environment;
- Knowledge of planning and inventory management principles such as S&OP, Rough-Cut Capacity Planning, MPS and MRP
- Knowledge of Advanced Planning Systems (preferred SAP R/3, APO DP/SNP, BW, MS);
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken;
- Analytical and accurate, result driven and strong decision making skills;
- Good communication skills, able to influence stakeholders.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.