- Responsible for design, project maintenance, equipment specifications, cost estimating and field oversight.
- Efficiently and effectively manage successful capital projects, safely, on schedule and on budget.
- Provide technical support as needed to safety & environmental staff and to maintenance personnel for Preventive Maintenance Programs.
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
(A) Minimum three years of mechanical/process design experience in a food or pharmaceutical environment.
(B) The ability to estimate project cost.
(C) Minimum three years in layout, design and construction of fluid transfer systems.
(D) Ability to oversee and direct construction disciplines.
(E) A working knowledge of pumps, valves, piping etc.
(F) A working knowledge of API and ANSI standards.
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
1. Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
2. Ability to work in the outside elements.
3. Ability to communicate effectively across various technical disciplined departments.
4. Ability to perform climbing, bending, stooping, kneeling and moderate lifting. Must be able to work in confined spaces, over water and not be afraid of heights.
Knowledge and Experience
Bachelor’s with 6 – 10 years’ experience or Masters with 4 – 6 years’ experience (Degree in Mechanical or Chemical engineering. Food manufacturing)
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
FrieslandCampina endeavors to make careersatfrieslandcampina.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application, contact FCINAHR@frieslandcampina.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only.
FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Below is our EEO Policy Statement. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Friesland Campina Ingredients North America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants In addition to federal law requirements, FCINA, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities within the United States. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FreislandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of FCINA’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
** Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) **