As Product Group Manager you will be part of a team of B2B Marketing professionals within FrieslandCampina Ingredients. Together with the segment managers you create sounding value propositions for your target segments and equip sales to use these. You initiate and contribute to innovation projects together with your R&D and segment management counterparts. You drive pricing for your products, by substantiating price proposals by market insights and obtaining agreement for those in the organization. You maintain a network with relevant production locations as well as our Quality Assurance organization to enable smooth implementation of your requirements and pick up potential issues in an early phase.
As a Product Group Manager for Early Life Nutrition Protein, you will be responsible for a group of protein ingredients targeted at the Early Life Nutrition Market. In this role you will:
- Develop and Implement your product group strategy
- Actively identify and create opportunities for your product group, together with sales, R&D and the segment teams.
- Driving profitability by applying value pricing and developing value propositions
- Execute Product Portfolio Management to make sure your specifications and productfamilies remain in accordance with trends and legislative developments
- Contribute to innovation projects by taking ownership for implementation and product documentation.
- Improving profitability of your product group by initiating (value) engineering projects
- Contribute to value creation at the customer by joining sales on customer visits and driving customer projects forward.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Masters degree, preferably in B2B Marketing or Food Science
- 5-10 years of marketing or product management experience in Nutrition, Ingredients or Chemicals industry
- Fluent in English
- As our business is international, we also strive to have this reflected in our team
- Combining Strategic and Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong in Project Management
- Natural curiosity for markets, products and processes
- Able to deal with complexity of large organizations
- You are not done learning and have the ambition to grow further in our organization
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Our compensation benefits for this position will be the following:
- Depending on your experience and training, a fulltime salary of €65.000 to €79.000 per year, including 8% holiday allowance;
- Fulltime work week of 38 hours per week;
- 25 days of leave per year, with the opportunity to buy/sell up to 5 days per year;
- An additional short-term incentive plan (Bonus) of 10% (at target);
- Work-life balance.