As Procurement Project Manager, you are member of the Supplier Management & Projects team that is part of the COE. Together with our colleagues, you are identifying and assessing opportunities for improvement. Subsequently, you lead small/medium sized projects to realize the identified opportunity or you are project team member at larger programs. Our projects are often multidisciplinary by nature with a global scope. “WIN with Suppliers” is our multi-year program led by our team with the objective to bring Supplier Management to the next level. Therefore, we spend significant time and efforts on this program as a team.
Among others you are responsible for:
- Conducting quantitative analyses to assess existing processes;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement within the Procurement domain and preparing business cases;
- Leading and/or participating in programs and projects;
- Contributing to the “WIN with Suppliers” program by designing and implementing new processes and technology;
- Supporting and coaching our category & procurement managers in improving their ways of working;
- Facilitating workshops to drive new value for our business stakeholders.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- A master degree (preferably in Industrial Engineering, Management Science or another study from an University of Technology);
- 3-8 years working experience, preferably with project management or consulting experience;
- Experience in Procurement and Supply Chain;
- Proficiency in English required, Dutch beneficial
- Effective and engaging communication style
- Stakeholder sensitivity
- Positive mindset & perseverance
- Analytical skills
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Add local Compensation Benefits information, to make the offer more concrete.