Job Description and Team Details
- Coordinates and controls financial rolling forecast, month end closing for all trade spend
- Provides reliable & actionable financial information to support data based decision making in sales strategy
- Assist sales team to support analysis for customer profitability (front and back margin), Cost to Serve, customer/channel contribution statement, profitability analysis, and review productivity to business insight.
- Provide sufficient and timely information for sales performance and financial review.
- Ensures trade spend in control. Manage pre/post promotion evaluation. Aims to improve promotion ROI.
- Makes sure relevant controls and procedures well implemented
- Coordinates with AR team in managing DSO
- Supports cross functional projects with sales team. Grows together through building financial capability to sales team, embedding ROI mindset.
- Coordinates and leads improvement on business review operations.
- Coordinates with trade claim team team in managing reliability on consistency claim process.
- Mastering with fund management system for spending plan and review tools.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance
- Mi, 5 years experience in Finance & Accounting
- At least 2 years experiences in financial control/forecasting (especially in sales/marketing control) and management reporting experience.
- Having FMCG background is a plus point
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (Excel and Power point)
- Strong Logic and Analytical Thinking
- Good Problem solving skill with WIN_WIN mindset
- Strong opinionated and pay attention to details
- Fluent in English
- Willing to be places in FFI Head Office (Jakarta timur)
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. Frisian Flag Indonesia offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue growing. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn