1. Ensure that the customer order process runs effectively
• Monitor processing of overall export orders from planning production schedules to shipping
• Resolve problems that arise with a priority scale for customer satisfaction at the delivery stage and other logistics activities
• Ensure customer orders are met on demand
• Manage product export inventory efficiently
2. Optimizing customer export satisfaction
• Improvements in logistics activities that continue to support customer export satisfaction
• Ensure service level is on target
• Establish effective relationships with customer export
• Make regular reports related to export activities
• Ensure the making of export and legal documents on schedule
3. Manage the export work team• Ensure everything that the export team does is according to the procedure
• Ensuring the process carried out by the export team is always on time
• Supervise and provide input on all processes related to export
4. Maintain and improve the profile of importers and other customs facilities:
• Ensure MITA status Non-priority is obtained
• Preparing for arrangements for MITA Priority application
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the manufactur company for export import position is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Custom Regulation, Export Import Regulation, PPJK
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Certified for Pabean
- Technically understand PIB/ PEB
- Understand the calculation and value of Pabean
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. Frisian Flag Indonesia offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.