The business group Consumer Dairy offers consumers a wealth of high-quality, delicious and nutritious dairy products containing valuable nutrients from milk. Consumer Dairy sells milk, yoghurt, condensed milk, dairy-based beverages, cheese, butter, cream and many more products to consumers over the whole world. Moreover, we produce retailer brands for our retail partners.
Within Consumer Dairy Netherlands we are looking for a Commercial Finance intern. This department is responsible for the financial management of Consumer Dairy Netherlands. Tasks of the financial department include monthly business reviews, budgeting and forecasting, systems administrations (SAP, BW, HFM), strategic financial assessment of investments and integral profitability analysis.
You will be working within the finance team of Consumer Dairy Netherlands together with the business controllers. You will assist in setting up the financial models for this department and assisting in various (commercial) Finance tasks. This includes financial outlook models, variance analysis, budgeting, integral cost price models and KPI tracking.
- You are available from February 2019 onwards
- You are available 4 or 5 days per week
- You are available for a minimum of 5 months
- You are in your third year WO Bachelor or Following a Business Economics or Finance Master program
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You have advanced excel skills
- There is a possibility to do a graduation research
Are you a good communicator, able to make connections with several departments, and do you have a can do mentality? Apply now by sending your cv and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.