Our recruitment process
We strive to recruit the best talents out of our markets via a thorough and candidate oriented process. The entire process is as follows:
- Our recruitment/HR teams advertise our external vacancy on our global career site www.careersatfrieslandcampina.com. These vacancies are also visible on other channels like social media or job boards.
- Candidates can apply on these channels and will follow the application process on our global career site. As a candidate you will receive a confirmation via email of your application.
- Our (local) recruitment/HR department will receive the application and will do the CV screening
- If your profile is a good match, you will be invited for an interview. This interview will take place with a recruiter / HR employee and optional with the hiring manager.
- The interview will be evaluated and if the outcome is positive, you will be invited for an (online) assessment. The outcome of your assessment will be discussed with you by Recruitment / HR.
- When you pass the (online) assessment, a second interview will be held with other relevant stakeholders like a direct colleague or a management team member
- When everyone is positive you will receive a job offer via email. Recruitment / HR will walk with you through the offer
- If you accept the offer, your contract will be made and send to you
- Day 1: you start!
As a company we strive for professional processes as described above. Integrity, candidate friendly, speed and thoroughness are key values for us. We can not take responsibility for actions of non-FrieslandCampina related people or organisations who approach candidates in (local) labor markets.