During your internship you will work on your own assignment. You will work independently and at the same time will get full support of an experienced coach. During your six months of internship your activities will comprise the process from ideation to final product and include amongst others:
- Investigation of the plant based RTD market and products;
- Desk research on functionality of the plant-based ingredients;
- Be in contact with (potential) suppliers about the best raw materials;
- Development of stable prototypes on pilot scale;
- Sensory testing;
- Report and present results to a committed team.
You will get the opportunity to learn more about our way of working within R&D and Friesland Campina Creamy Creation.
Working at FrieslandCampina
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
You will be working in the R&D department on our production site in Rijkevoort in close collaboration with our sales and marketing team. You will be in contact with the innovation center in Wageningen.
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
- Studying MSc Food Technology or similar;
- Good Dutch and English language skills, both written and spoken;
- Have an academical way of working;
- Self-starter, being able to work independent;
- Full time availability for six months;
- Willing to work at location Rijkevoort.
Internship allowance & Contact information
We offer an interesting and challenging internship position, providing you the opportunity to develop yourself in your work field. You can count on sufficient professional supervision and a reasonable internship allowance.
If you have any questions regarding this internship position, please contact Rianne Lamers via Rianne.Lamers@frieslandcampina.com
We only process applications received via the website.