As International Tax Manager your duties and responsibilities amongst others are:
- Work in close cooperation with the operating companies on various business projects to understand the tax aspects of the business project;
- Involvement in transfer pricing projects and transfer pricing compliance, where you will provide input for transfer pricing documentation including economic and financial analysis;
- You will report to the Director Corporate Tax EMEA;
- Work with the country Tax Managers/ Finance Directors and Corporate Tax Managers to implement Corporate Tax- and Transfer Pricing policies, strategies and initiatives;
- Maintain business models in the Ingredients Business Group. Manage and assist in the development of corporate tax structures and tax audit defense strategies;
- Monitor global business initiatives, legislative developments, tax audits and uncertain tax positions impacting the region to ensure material tax accounting impacts are identified and properly reported.
- (Limited) visits to foreign operating companies form part of the job.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
In order to be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to have the following qualifications:
- University master degree in tax law or tax economics;
- Approximately 3-6 years’ relevant work experience in the international tax practice;
- Fluent in English;
- You have up-to-date knowledge of and relevant experience in the fields of international corporate income tax, tax accounting and preferably transfer pricing;
- You have good project management skills and commercial awareness;
- You are able to work independently and are comfortable dealing with people at all management levels, both internally and externally;
- You want to be part of a successful global group and have a strong intrinsically drive to get the job done.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Josianne van der Waals.
Official applications are only possible via the website.