Hoe ziet jouw rol eruit? - What will your job look like?
In this position, you will be responsible for:
Actively promote, support and contribute to the development of:
- The RFC SHE policies, targets and objectives;
- The RFC annual plan, based on performance, expertise, own ideas and input of Global Team and RFC Safety Council;
- A complete set of global regulations, including a set of up-to-date standards and Life Saving Rules;
- New standards by explaining and advising BGs and locations how to implement.
- Responsible for SHE reporting, for consolidating figures into global performance, for evaluation of that performance and for determining next steps for improvement.
- Contribute to all communication on performance towards internal stakeholders, including EB, Supply Chain Leadership, BG SHE managers.
Support affiliates with:
- The achievement of targets and objectives from RFC SHE policies and annual plan;
- Compliance to national and international directives and legislation;
- Incident Investigation and related actions towards employees, managers and contractors
- Connect and align between BGs, share learnings and best practices.
- Perform FoQus SHE audits as a lead or co-auditor.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on a wide range of specific SHE aspects (see knowledge).
- Participate in RFC Safety workgroups and meetings, like RFC Safety Council, and specific workgroups in incident investigation (either take the lead or participate), machine safety, et cetera.
- Continuous Improvement driven by learning from incidents and changing view on Risk Management.
- Develop and implement new improvement plans.
- Smooth implementation of projects and initiatives on time in full.
- Continuous reduction of incidents.
- Safe and healthy work environment throughout the global RFC organisation.
Management advice and support:
- Advice (senior) management about collective (improvement) programs.
- Advice local (plant) management on collective as well as individual improvement initiatives.
- Develop and maintain an enjoyable and challenging work environment.
- Get the best out of people through a coaching management style.
- High quality and quantity of resources.
- Access to information regarding safety.
- Access to managers on all management levels, and management meetings to be able to have effective impact on the policies and decision making processes regarding SHE.
External relationships: Suppliers, service providers, contractors, training institutes, benchmark companies
Internal relationships: BG and location SHE Managers, Plant Managers, BG Management
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
- HBO or Master degree
- SHE experience and background (7-10 year)
- Familiar with multiple site safety performance
- Strategic and conceptual thinking
- Able to act on a broad range of levels in the organization: plants, supply chain, sales, finance, from shop floor up to more senior management levels
- Aware of cultural diversity
- Speaks and writes multiple languages, especially English
- Good social, interpersonal, advisory and communication skills; ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact
- Ability to proactively analyse situations and trends and present in a comprehensive way
- Able to inspire, build trust and is confident and persuasive/decisive
- Able to make the correct decision based on each situation
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.