Corporate communication has a strategy and business focus, thinks and operates from the angle of impact to the company, performs a balance between strategy, direction and execution, takes a proactive roll towards the organisation and works closely with internal and external stakeholders.
Areas of responsibility
- Day-to-day management of internal communication channels
- Development and continuous improvement of the global internal communication channel mix to ensure an optimal mix for global FrieslandCampina employees
- Supports and stimulates the use of internal digital channels for employees worldwide
- Ensures measurement and continuous improvement based on these measurement
- Advises communication colleagues on internal digital communication
- Reports to the manager internal communication
In this position, you will be responsible for:
1. Strategy development support
- Engage in the out roll of the strategy and strategic projects in line with the corporate communication strategy
- Deliver input and support for the internal communication strategy
- Deliver an internal digital communications plan
- Promote the use of our internal social network Yammer and support executives
- Promote the advocacy platform of FrieslandCampina and support executives
- Advice (communication) colleagues on internal digital communication
3. Means of internal communication
- Manage the intranet home page and some related pages, develop/publish content and keep it up to date
- Manage the narrowcasting system, give support, train users, take care of content
- Optimise the use of the digital employee magazine, news app and CEO Letter
- Implement and promote new means of internal communication
- Develop comprehensive metrics to measure reach and effectiveness of communications
- Be the liaison for interaction with DTA department, Cooperative Affairs and external parties
4. Corporate communication projects and productions
- Provide tactical and operational support in internal communication activities with a focus on intranet, narrowcasting, digital magazine, interactive digital events, etc.
- Be responsible for project management and execution projects concerning means of digital internal communication
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
· Mix HBO/Academic education in communication
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
· Knowledge of, and up to date with trends and developments related to internal digital communication
· Able to translate the communication strategy towards implementation
· Strong creative and conceptual skills
· Strong interest and knowledge in ICT
· Good text writer
· Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
· Able to work independently and proactively
· Strong project management, planning and organising skills
· Use of internal media
· Employee satisfaction (rates)
· Contribution to internal digital communication strategy and roadmap
· Introducing new technology and new developments
Is energetic and driven, a team worker, easily accessible and autonomous. Has a positive personality, shows initiative, is cooperative and result oriented.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.