Within our Dairy Essentials organization we are seeking a strong data and efficiency analyst to join our team. In this role you use data, software tools and business intelligence to improve the efficiency of our cheese plants. You are continuously in contact with your stakeholders at the plants and working towards all sorts of improvements.
Your main accountabilities are amongst others:
- Delivering analytics capabilities and bringing data to life through enhanced data visualization and reporting capabilities;
- Defining, creating and updating/ improving of Spotfire reports;
- Create and build data visualizations and reports based on underlying data models to support business requirements;
- Gain understanding of how the business truly operates and drives insights through data;
- Signaling deviations and performance problems and share them with relevant business stakeholders;
- Working with key business stakeholders (process technologists and supply chain at the plants) to define, collect, clarify and translate data;
- Utilize best practice design techniques to deliver data visualizations and reporting on a variety of leading edge tool sets.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Bachelors or equivalent in Food Technology, Industrial Engineering, Process Technology, (Data) Engineering, Business Analytics or similar
- Proven experience in the field of business intelligence/ data analytics
- Experience with Excel, SAP, reporting
- Experience with data gathering, data collection and data analytics;
- Preferable experience within the dairy and/ or cheese industry;
- Good communication skills in Dutch, both written and verbally, knowledge of the English language is a pre;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Creativity and proactivity when it comes to work on solutions and gather new insights;
- Be able to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details.