Hoe ziet jouw rol eruit?
The Ingredients business group develops nutritious and functional ingredients that add high value to existing products. The business group supplies natural ingredients based on milk, cheese whey and vegetable raw materials to industrial customers in the infant nutrition branch, the food industry, the pharmaceutical industry and the young animal feed industry worldwide. The Ingredients business group has offices in 11 countries (Netherlands, Germany, United States of America, Indonesia, China, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Egypt, New Zealand and India).
All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aiming to help people move forward in life. With over 30 brands we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina is organized by business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. FrieslandCampina provides people around the world with all the good things milk has to offer, with products that play an important role in people’s nutrition and well-being. Together with its member dairy farmers, FrieslandCampina is the milk expert continually expanding its knowledge of the applications of milk.
In this role you will:
- Be an integral part of the Management Teams within the Go to Market. It’s important to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader on people and organizational topics
- Part of the HR Management Team and report to the Business Group Ingredients HR Director
- Translate the business strategy into a people strategy for the OpCo that will support business in realizing their goals and ambitions. This means you need to think integral, use data to guide your work and feel comfortable in challenging environment.
- Be co-pilot to management team and line management on desired organizational change, with emphasis on structure, staffing (including FTE requirements), leadership, behaviour, culture, and implementation process
- Be the change agent to line management, to design and implement the adequate change management processes; prepare, facilitate and support team sessions and larger meetings in support of organizational goals, in order to ensure engagement of people on changes
- Be co-pilot in building a professional and qualitative strong organization by putting talented, healthy and engaged people on the right places using process as Talent Development, Performance Management and Succession Plannig
- Coach and mentor line managers to strengthen their overall leadership performance, acting as sounding board and trusted advisor to senior leaders/management team. Drive the desired culture by making the Win-Win mindset & behaviours come alive, intervene and correct on behavior
- Master degree, preferably in HR or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience within a corporate international environment, preferably in FMCG market
- Strong change management skills, focus on leadership and behavior
- Challenger, Talent Developer, Counselor, Facilitator
- Inspiring personality with ambition and drive to grow within FrieslandCampina
- Strong stakeholder management skills within a corporate and international environment
- Result driven, entrepreneurial, team-player
- Fluent level of English and Dutch
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That is why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.