Overall Responsibility :
- Responsible for operations of finance and accounting
- Key partner with finance share service center in KL
- Drive relationship and hold share service accountable to deliver performance
- Lead AP, AR, GL, fixed asset on daily operations
- Responsible for month end closing and year end closing
- Work closely with auditors
- Responsible for accurate financial information in timely manner, and comply with the IFRS and local GAAP policy.
- Manage the company working capital (DPO and DSO) together with other relevant departments
- SAP Key user for Finance and accounting
- Involve in Project when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related disciplines.
- Finance and Accounting specific process and regulation (e.g. TH Local GAAP, and IFRS)
- Local tax regulation is a plus.
- General practice of finance & accounting under FMCG
- Strong SAP knowledge; AR, AP, GL modules
- Finance share service experience or FMCG preferred
- Hard-working, self-disciplined, and positive working attitude
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and in writing with all levels within all business functions.
- Willing to work under pressure and business dynamic change.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skill
- Energetic, having self-motivation & willing to work with team
- Good command of both Thai & English in speaking, reading, and writing
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Location: This position will be based at FrieslandCampina Thailand Head Office, Phaholyothin , Bangkok.