What will you do?
As a supply chain officer, you are responsible for the end to end supply of dairy raw materials to our affiliates. You will work closely with the other Supply Chain Officers and colleagues from different departments such as Sourcing, Quality Assurance, Demand Management and Order Fulfillment to ensure that the demand and needs of our affiliates is fulfilled and assured.
You will be involved in the forecasting, ordering and delivery of all the different raw materials that are used in our end products overseas. On a yearly basis, Dairy Sourcing &Trading provides over 250.000Mt of raw materials to its factories worldwide, with a total value of more than € 600 Mln.
Next to the supply chain / logistic activities, you will also be involved in ensuring that the right documentation regarding materials is available to our affiliates.
The main tasks & responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate and manage the forecast and orders of the required dairy raw materials;
- Manage the supply of dairy raw materials to our factories;
- Ensure timely follow-up on complaints;
- Coordinate the different supply security projects;
- Support quality assurance in updating documents regarding materials.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a colleague who is proactive, a team player and accurate. Who likes to work with different (international) stakeholders, has good communication skills (verbal & written) and above all is driven and energetic.
- Bachelor degree in Business Economics, Supply Chain or equivalent;
- 0 – 2 years of experience with supply chain / operations / logistics;
- Experience with L/C’s is a pre;
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP;
- Excellent in Dutch and English (verbal & written).
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact [….].
Official applications are only possible via the website.