In this position, you will be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of new cheese products in cooperation with Marketing, Operations and QA.
- Coordinate the research and development activities for Valess. Oversee the work to be done in the whole chain in close cooperation with the commercial stakeholders and supply chain.
- Bring support to customers by handing over the knowledge and expertise with regard to the use of rindless cheese and new cheese types in customers applications.
- Build up application knowledge in for B2B crucial application fields and share knowledge and insights with customers.
- Lead new product development and/or recipe change projects.
- Initiation and organization of product tests on various scales, includes analysis and interpretation of results incorporated in well-written reports with the support from colleagues in the team.
- Presentation of findings to relevant internal and external customers.
- Scout for relevant knowledge and developments outside FrieslandCampina
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- A Master’s degree in food technology, preferably in the dairy technology field
- 6-8 years working experience in dairy, preferably with cheese and/or cheese product development expertise
- Experience in project management
- Excellent Communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Ability to (inter)national travel to customers, production sites and suppliers.
- A team player with key competences: entrepreneurial, result oriented, decisiveness, creative, open minded and organizational sensitivity
- Driving license preferred
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Irma Spapens Development Manager Rindless and new cheese types. Irma.spapens@FrieslandCampina.com tel +31-6-23353665.