- Identify business requirements, perform process and system design, system configuration, testing, and training of business intelligence solution/dashboards to provide real-time insights to business teams.
- Develop/configure business intelligence solutions according to business requirements.
- Conduct business analytics by transforming data/information into actionable business insights.
- Communicate key findings/recommendations to relating stakeholders.
- Interact and collaborate with multiple business teams to provide impactful analysis and insights that align with business objectives.
- Manage projects by preparing the implementation plan for assigned projects, organizing, monitoring, reporting project status, and recommending and resolving project concerns.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Information Technology, Business Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Statistics or other quantitative fields.
- At least 2 years of Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, or Information Technology experiences.
- Experienced with Analytical tools/applications including Tableau, Spotfire, Microstrategy, PowerPivot, SAS, Access, MiniTab.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex business insight into actionable business recommendations to senior leaders in the organization.
- Good command of English.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with some Project Management experiences.
- Willing to work under pressure and business dynamic change.
Location: This position will be based in FrieslandCampina Thailand Head Office, Phaholyothin , Bangkok