In this function you will initiate, execute and manage projects aiming at:
- Development of new, innovative process lines
- Process development for new products
- Knowledge transfer to Supply Chain
Projects often include trials in our state of the art pilot facility and translation of results and knowledge to industrial scale implementations. This means that we are looking for candidates who have affinity with DoE, up and down scaling and heat/mass balance calculations, and who like to act in both R&D and in engineering and production environment.
Within the department Global Process Technology you are a member of the cluster Evaporation and Drying. Internally there is close cooperation with other R&D departments, with technology implementation groups and with production.
Our ideal candidate has experience both in R&D and in a powder production environment and can oversee the full production lines from thin liquids via highly viscous concentrates into powders. He or she understands product-process interactions in heat exchangers, evaporators and spray dryers and is able to translate them to more fundamental principles.
- Academic degree in food process technology, (bio-) chemical engineering.
- 7-12 years of relevant experience in dairy / food or a related processing industry
- Experience with powder production processes, including heat exchanger, evaporation and drying technology
- Competences: pro-active, entrepreneurial, conceptual thinker, team player, impact
- Fluent in English, Dutch is an advantage
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.