- Create/maintain copies of Corporate and customer compliant finished product specifications
- Corporate Qualified IFT Auditor
- Receive and respond to customer questionnaires and other inquiries
- Responsible for global product registrations
- Participant in activities/projects related to Sales, GIM, R&D, and Continuous Improvement
- Subject matter expert in legislation (product compliance) including label approvals
- Provide Quality input to CFB (Complaint Handling) System
- Reporting duties include, but are not limited to, Nonconforming (OSP) product trends, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA), Quality Release Time, CFB Trends, DOMO Americas KPIs, Traceability
- Create and maintain customer document requirements (e.g., Allergen Statements, Heavy Metal Statements, Nutrition Information, etc.)
- Able to travel domestically and internationally. Travel expected no less than 30% of the time.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
Knowledge and Experience:
Degree in Food Science, Chemistry, or other related fields and at least 3 years of relevant experience in Quality Assurance. Experience working with Safefood 360 preferred but not required. Intermediate food safety knowledge in the area of infant nutrition. Experience with internal audits and supplier qualification audits. HACCP certified.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
FrieslandCampina endeavors to make careersatfrieslandcampina.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application, contact FCINAHR@frieslandcampina.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only.
FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Below is our EEO Policy Statement. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Friesland Campina Ingredients North America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants In addition to federal law requirements, FCINA, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities within the United States. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FreislandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of FCINA’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
** Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) **