You will be part of a professional R&D team within a dynamic environment. Aside from your direct coworkers you will work together with various stakeholders across FrieslandCampina, including marketing, sales, operations, QA and technology but also will have contact with external suppliers. As product developer your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new products in cooperation with Marketing, Operations and QA.
- Initiation and execution of tests on laboratory and pilot plant scale, followed by feasibility on production scale. This includes analysis and interpretation of results incorporated in well-written reports.
- Presentation of findings to relevant stakeholders and peers.
- Coordination and performing maintenance work (e.g. modifications, contingency, new specifications, value engineering) on existing products.
- Coordination and performing recipe transfers between factories.
- Supporting customers by handing over the knowledge and expertise with regard to the use of Cheese in customers applications.
- A Master’s degree in food technology, preferably in dairy technology field
- 2-3 years working experience in dairy, preferably with cheese and/or cheese processing expertise
- Experience in project management
- Excellent Communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Ability to (inter)national travel to production sites, suppliers and partners.
- A team player with key competences: entrepreneurial, result oriented, decisiveness, creative, open minded, flexible, customer oriented and organizational sensitivity
- Driving license preferred