Medior expert specialist in Accounts Payable. Support to the AP front office-, Operations- and Bank team regarding complex issues. Proposing and implement standardization and optimization of the Accounts Payable processes. Take part in or lead large change projects regarding Accounts Payable/Purchase to Pay processes. Advice on and support implementation of Internal Control Framework and Segregation of Duties. Use Continuous Improvement / LEAN, KPI’s/OPI’s, visual management to improve processes.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
· Ensure Accounts Payable accounting for Opco’s;
· Monitor compliance to accounting standards, ICF and fiscal requirements;
· Monitor workload management;
· Handle internal and external escalations.
· Collect, interpret, edit information and/or issue recommendations regarding bottlenecks and developments
· Identify opportunities and risks in Accounts Payable processes
· Solve complex issues in the Accounts Payable department.
· Provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical
and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, based on reporting guidelines
· Identify and analyze potential financial risk areas within Accounts Payable related processes
· Propose and implement standardization and optimization to Accounts Payable processes
· Take part in change projects or lead projects regarding the Accounts Payable process
· Advise on and support implementation of Internal Control Framework and Segregation Of Duties
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
· Bachelor (in Finance);
· 6 – 8 years work experience;
· Knowledge of IFRS, SAP (ECC and BW), Assyst, PtP tooling (e.g Coupa/Basware)
· Excellent Dutch and English language skills;
· Continuous Improvement / LEAN skills;
· Excellent communication / alignment skills;
· Change management and consultancy skills;
· Accountable; Results-oriented; Service-minded; Team player.
· Full time
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, please do not hesitate to contact Gertjan Terpstra, Manager AP.