The business process specialist is responsible to support functional process excellence based on best practices across FrieslandCampina worldwide. You are able to translate business requirements and process designs into Sales solutions that are tightly integrated with SAP solutions. You are a communicative and analytical strong professional with affinity/experience in SAP projects and process design in the domain of SAP SD.
You are a trustworthy advisor with a strong relationship with the user community, middle management and cross business area peers. You are able to motivate and engage others, which results in effective/efficient training and a high level of knowledge transfer, process adoption and performance. During implementation you support in embedding the Change (Documentation, Knowledge sharing, Training) in the business.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
- Bsc/Msc and 3-5 years experience in process analysis and optimization, requirements analysis and design.
- 3-5 years experience in implementing Sales and Distribution solutions in SAP ECC 6.0 preferably in Fast moving consumer goods
- A solid understanding of the business direction, an overall view of the “big picture”, and a good knowledge of the business impact.
- Project management skills and preferably experience with Lean/Six Sigma
- Conceptual and content knowledge of relevant business processes and the relationship between the business area’s in order to create practical/efficient process designs
- Strong advisory (consultancy), change management and interpersonal skills, able to motivate and engage others and interact with Business Process Owners / key users
- Team player with the ability to work independently as well as in project teams
- Structured, planning, analytical, flexible, quick learner, proactive, solutions oriented, result driven
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to travel
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.