This role is within FrieslandCampina Ingredients – Make Encapsulates Meppel. We presents an extensive portfolio of ingredients which create moments of indulgence for the worlds’ food and beverage manufacturers and their consumers. It is our expertise in technology, global market trends and a wide variety of applications that sets us apart. As Manager Technology& QC, you will be responsible for the Process Technology and Quality Control department.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
Managing the process Technology department
– Create the department goals. Prioritise projects and new innovations and create overall department plan;
– Coach and steer the team of process technology specialist;
– Be the linking pin between global and business group technology changes and the factory;
– Steer and support multidiciplinair trouble shooting & RCA processes.
– Drive continuous improvement for PT.
– Be linking pin between R&D and Engineering for realisation of innovations. Set priorities for plant and oversee resources and workload.
Lead the Quality Control department
– Create the department goals and plans;
– Coach and steer the team managers of the different quality control departments;
– Oversee the overall activities and set priorities for the QC department.
– Drive continuous improvement and be linking pin between the plant and the business group and global projects for QC.
Be part of the Management Team of Make Encapsulates Meppel
– Steer as team member the strategy and way of working of the Supply Unit.
– Contribute to the goals and targets of the Supply Unit Meppel.
– Drive continuous improvement projects and guide as owner different workstreams of WCOM Reloaded.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Master degree preferably in the area of Process/Packaging Technology, Food technology, Engineering.
- At least 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Managerial experience: able to mentor and motivate team
- Experience in Food/ Pharma sector is preferred
- Knowledge of powder processing and preferably packaging technology
- Affinity with relevant end of line process and packaging equipment and techniques
- Profound knowledge of process line design, OEE and TPM studies and implementation
- Acquainted with lean 6 Sigma; Green belt work and thinking level
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- Planning and organization, monitoring and project management skills
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.