The Corporate Key Account Manager is responsible for one of our biggest global accounts, with main operating areas in the BG Ingredients and BG CB&M. He/She is an innovator who consistently thinks along with the client in relation to the capabilities of RFC as a total. Success in the position is mainly due to the creative anticipation of the clients opportunities & requirements and actively exploring & translate this in concrete business opportunities for RFC in close alignment with relevant OPCO’s and Regional Sales Offices. This is done by developing a integral, multidisciplinary view on requirements & actions and translating this in concrete business propositions and innovations. Implementation of the Diamond model approach (multidisciplinary, coordinated collaboration) is key pillar for success; the CKAM acts as “conductor” of the orchestra and drives main business objectives based on strategic CKA plan.
- Driving sustainable global profitable business & SoW growth for FrieslandCampina
- Developing account strategy to deliver short term success where segments allow, and build long term, sustainable growth opportunities.
- Responsible for realization of budget net sales and SGP
- Contribute to the set up of the strategic roadmap for the next years together with relevant OpCo’s, and relevant functional areas within the different OpCo’s like Growth Initiatives Management Innovation, SC, QA, R&D, Finance
- Develop and monitor innovation programs & initiative portfolio (run in time, budget, customer requirements)
- Examine innovation programs/new concept at customers and translate them in opportunities for RFC.
- Implement improvement programs for improvement of customer satisfaction on a continuous basis (logisitics, quality, data etc)
- Transform relevant pockets of business from trans actual into long term, sustainable agreements
- In depth knowledge of the customer (business intelligence) with regard to their products, marketing, competition, processes and strategy. Digest this in an strategic key account plan framework.
- Stimulate co development by determining consumer needs, looking for claims and turning them into concrete innovations
- Is the linking pin between the key account and the different Operating Companies & functional disciplines within the RFC organization
- Functional management of multidisciplinary global account team
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Master degree
- Demonstrated commercial/business skills on international level in corporate environment
- Technical background in food
- Work independently abroad
- Strong influencing skills
- Deal maker, balancing short & long term objectives
- Possess tact, integrity and high business ethics
- Strategic vision and planning
- Involvement and customer oriented
- Decision making expertise, balancing customer needs with company requirements
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to handle complex projects and multi task responsibilities
- Fluent in English spoken and written
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.