As junior developer you are responsible for recipe & product maintenance and for managing changes within our current Specialized Nutrition portfolio (approx. 1,5 billion value on global level) to ensure robust and compliant recipes. You have a proactive mindset, challenge yourself and the team, propose solutions (optimize recipes, systems and structures) that are sustainable. You will optimize existing recipes and lead or participate in product development/ change projects. You will closely collaborate with the New Product Development clusters and work together with Operations/ Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Procurement colleagues in Asia and Europe. You will report to the R&D cluster leader License to Operate Specialized Nutrition.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Lead & participate in optimisation & change projects for the Specialized Nutrition portfolio
- Responsible for Impact/Scope Assessment for Changes and monitoring the status of Change projects
- Deliver experimental support in Change/Supply Chain projects at laboratory and pilot plant level
- Build and share know-how in terms of recipe and product development for infant/specialized nutrition
- Carry out lab, pilot and production trials in close collaboration with Supply Chain.
- Identify opportunities and take action to improve the ways of working, products, harmonization, efficiency, complexity and cost reduction
- Actively support SAP PLM implementation, the new FrieslandCampina global specification management system
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
As a team we develop Specialized Nutrition for young children, pregnant and lactating women, sportsman and seniors. These consumers have very specific needs and therefore it’s essential to develop robust, safe and compliant products with the right nutrition.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- A MSc or BSc degree in food technology, chemistry or process technology min 2-3 years of working experience.
- Relevant experience with NPD and project management, preferably in food or infant nutrition area.
- Entrepreneurial and open attitude, hands-on mentality, eager to learn.
- Analytical skills, quality focus, customer focused and work well both independently and within a team.
- Good communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.