In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Full technical, food safety and regulatory compliance of raw material specifications with the aim to develop robust infant formula recipes.
- Participate in improving functional specifications project, complexity reduction, security of supply and translate these opportunities into harmonization projects across factories and suppliers
- Participate in specification upgrade processes: tolerance limits, new global regulatory requirements, new food safety risks.
- Participate in improvement projects and ways of working within raw material specification management.
- Validate and approve raw material data in line with critical to quality requirements and responsible for developing and maintaining of all specification documents.
- Keeps chemical and food safety data up to date by collecting analytical monitoring data, literature searches and statistical data analysis.
- Ambassador of SAP PLM (the new global specification management system) and play a key role in the implementation and ways of working.
- Agreeing technical raw material specifications with suppliers in alignment with QA, RA and procurement disciplines.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
You will be a member of the global raw material team of the category development team specialized nutrition (SN) located in Wageningen, being accountable for knowledge, quality and compliance of raw materials used in specialized nutrition, amongst others, infant and toddler nutrition (IFT). This is a crucial and dynamic role within R&D in order to be able to develop robust, safe and compliant infant formula products. You will closely collaborate with the New Product Development department. You will be directly in contact with Operations, Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance (QA) and Procurement colleagues as well as suppliers in Asia and Europe. You will report to the Cluster leader raw materials Specialized Nutrition.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Master degree, in food science and technology or related field
- Excellent communication skills on all levels in Dutch and English
- Organisational awareness, able to work in a changing and complex environment
- Result driven, determination to make things happen in an organised and pragmatic way
- Analytical and punctual
- Strong team player, self-starting
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.