The product management intern will be responsible for establishing the Enterprise Data & Authorizations Competence Center brand, driving a communications plan across the organization, organizing events connecting the stakeholders, updating (incl restructuring and rebranding) of portals/websites (SharePoint), organizing content, schedule and launch the sustainable communication plan.
You’ll be working side by side with ~40 colleagues across the globe and with various nationalities. The location of this internship will be Amersfoort, The Netherlands
- You are a second or third year Bachelor/Master student, preferably in Communication, International Business, Business Administration or Commercial Economics;
- You are can work independently, are a self-starter, you have a hands-on mentality and you have excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are available at least 4 days a week, for a period of 5/6 months;
- It will very likely not be possible to combine this internship with a graduation research project.
An internship at FrieslandCampina is more than just collaborative internship, since you will be part of the team from day one and you will have your own responsibilities. FrieslandCampina offers training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn. For these internship you will receive a monthly compensation.