We offer you an interesting and diversified field of activity in an international environment with freedom for contributing your own ideas, and excellent perspectives for your professional and personal development. Tasks will include:
- Supporting the team (buyers and manager) during the execution of sourcing projects in the area of e.g. Digital Marketing, Media, Sponsoring and/ or Creative Services
- Management of the data in our spend database and performance of analyses in Excel
- Build presentation materials & business reports in PowerPoint
- Preparation and follow-up of internal meetings
- Direct correspondence with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- High involvement in diverse day-to-day business
- We offer you the opportunity to write your graduation thesis during this internship
What we expect from you:
- You are currently in your University Bachelor/ Master education or 3rd / 4th year HBO Bachelor level within a relevant study.
- Team player
- Being pro-active
- Independent, accurate and flexible working attitude
- Sense of responsibility & high degree of willingness and eager to learn
- Intermediate level of English and fluent in Dutch
- Experienced in working with MS Office
- Preferably available from August/September 2018 for a minimum period of 5 months
So do you have affinity with Procurement & Marketing and Communication and do you want to make an inspiring and valuable experience? Then come reinforce our team during an internship in Amersfoort.
FrieslandCampina does not only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also offer interesting and instructive internships assignments to promote development in your specific discipline. You will be given a great deal of responsibility during the internship and you can also count on good coaching and an appropriate internship salary. This is, after all, the most effective way to learn.