This position reports to the Director of QA and requires little to no day to day supervision. This position may or may not have direct reports.
- Comes up with advice or solutions for new ways of working, based on knowledge and insights of own domain.
- Proactively search for opportunities given trends and changes within own domain.
- Participates regularly in projects regarding own area of expertise.
- Has a Quality scope on mainly Delhi location
- Innovations and sustainability of food safety and quality systems.
- Monitor legislation related to food safety and quality to maintain company compliance.
- Sustain, evaluate and update the Food Safety Team as the Food Safety Team Leader.
- Direct effective pre-requisite management programs, such as hygiene audits, environmental monitoring, cleaning effectiveness, etc.
- Manage pest control program and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Design, implement and write reports of CIP validations.
- Review validation documents for engineering projects.
- Disposition raw materials and review green tags, monitor periodic testing results.
- Trouble shooting for raw material issues, such as out-of-specification issues.
- Develop specifications for raw materials as needed.
- QA representative in raw material sourcing team, plant shutdown team, level I & II meetings, engineering projects, and other cross-functional teams as needed.
- Participate in internal audits.
- Backup for other functions as necessary.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
Knowledge and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in applicable discipline desired with 6 to 8 years of experience; Master’s Degree in applicable discipline with 2-4 years of experience including research in the areas of food safety and/or quality.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
FrieslandCampina endeavors to make careersatfrieslandcampina.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application, contact FCINAHR@frieslandcampina.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only.
FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Below is our EEO Policy Statement. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Friesland Campina Ingredients North America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants In addition to federal law requirements, FCINA, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities within the United States. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FreislandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of FCINA’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
** Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) **