All 22,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands – over 30 – we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
Within the young and dynamic Corporate Internal audit team, 18 persons, we like the challenge to improve our business and perform better every day! Are you ready for a next step in your career in such a demanding global role? We are looking for a pragmatic and ambitious
Sr Corporate Internal Auditor
As Sr Corporate Internal Auditor you are enthusiastic to:
- Participate in a team to perform full scope business process reviews and other types of engagements such as post-acquisition reviews, fraud investigations, IT reviews and several project related activities;
- Be a sparring partner for auditee and teams;
- Focus on content and quality of work programs;
- Conduct the audit field work, based upon working programs, in close cooperation with an internal audit (senior) manager, consisting of
- Interviews with supervisory and line personnel within various operations in order to establish the set-up of procedures and practices;
- Examination and test-check various documents, records and transactions;
- Organizing and maintaining supporting audit working papers for review;
- Discussions of audit observations with local process owners;
- Drafting recommendations for resolution of identified issues;
- Assist in the preparation of the audit report
- Perform other duties as may be required such as assisting during the preparation and scoping of business process reviews and presenting results;
- Facilitate continuous improvement cycle; take ownership for specific projects to further develop the department and processes;
- Guide the team of auditors and provide training on the job for junior auditors.
Aside from contributing to internal audits within a FMCG company, this internal audit position offers the opportunity to develop yourself as a professional in terms of business sense as well. Are you willing to travel worldwide frequently, between 20-30% of your time? Do you have the ambition and drive to bring quality of business processes within FrieslandCampina to a higher level? And do the competences analytical- and communication skills, professional judgment, organizational sensitivity, integrity, teamplayer and proactiveness perfectly reflect your personality? Then we want to have you on board within our dynamic team/organization.
In order to be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to have the following qualifications:
- Academic level, preferably in Auditing, Economics, Controlling or Business Management studies;
- Completed CPA education or equivalent (e.g. RA, RO or RC);
- Understanding business complexity and dynamics;
- At least 6 years of experience in a business role (fmcg background is preferred) or audit position (BIG-4, operational audit or Internal Audit department);
- Applying internal control principles and accounting standards as well as legal requirements;
- Experience with IFRS and SAP systems is preferred;
- Strong analytical skills, project management skills, problem solving skills, accurate, proactive and result oriented;
- Professional communication and consulting skills in English (and Dutch), writing and verbal, and able to work within different cultures;
- Travel both national and international (20-30% with focus on Europe, Asia and Africa).
Compensation and Benefits
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That is why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Josianne van der Waals, Talent Scout via Josianne.vanderwaals@FrieslandCampina.com. Official applications only via the website. If you are interested in this position, apply using the apply button on the website.