One of our successfull business groups, Ingredients, develops nutritious and functional ingredients that add value to existing products. The business group supplies natural ingredients based on milk, cheese whey and vegetable raw materials to industrial customers in the infant & toddler nutrition branch, the food industry, the pharmaceutical industry and the young animal feed industry worldwide.
In order to meet the continuous market demand and to be able to process and value our milk in various ways, we have a constant project portfolio for our plants. Projects vary from the construction of spray-drying towers, completely new production lines and packaging lines. These are complex multidisciplinary investment projects and programs in the range from € 1.5 to more than € 100 million.
A Projectteam consists of a Process Licenser, Technical Project Manager, Commissioning Manager. Together with this team you are responsible to make the Ingredients plants future proof. Currently we are having a vacancy for a Process Technologist Commissioning.
As a Commissioning Manager Automation your main responsibilities will be:
- Participate in the creation phase (conceptional, pre-engineering and basic engineering) regarding to qualification and validation;
- Set-up and execute a Commissioning and Start-Up plan;
- Translate your Commissioning and Start-Up plan into organization timing and budget;
- Take responsibility to effectively and efficiently execute the Commissioning and Start-Up plan;
- Manage the relation with a large variety of (groups of) stakeholders, e.g. from Sr. Operations Managers to Operators and manage conflicting interests;
- Monitor progress of and compliance with the project plan, manage and mitigate project risks and resources, and adjust project plan when necessary;
- Identify training needs and knowledge gaps regarding the project goals and setup and organize respective trainings;
- Functionally lead, coach, develop members of the Commissioning and Start-Up project team.
To be a successful Commissioning Manager Automation within FrieslandCampina within Ingredients you have:
- A BSc or MSc level or degree;
- Relevant experience in the field regarding to Commissioning & Start-Up management, e.g. managing qualification and validation projects, managing projects within Food or Pharma;
- Knowledge regarding to qualification and validation approaches and familiar with setting up and executing qualification and validation using protocols (e.g. IQ/OQ/PQ);
- A problem-solving attitude, but also understand that proper documentation of your activities is a key prerequisite to final success;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- You’re able to create impact while developing and maintaining relations with partners, customers and contractors at different levels;
- Good communication skills in at least Dutch and English;
- Experience and knowledge regarding to HACCP, GMP regulations in the high care food and/or Pharma is a pre.
At FrieslandCampina, we consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.