Execute and change Record to Report processes, within the finance strategy and in accordance with legislation. Your main accountabilities and responsibilities are:
• Perform Business Accounting in SAP and reporting to Corporate Finance via HFM;
• Execute Internal Controls;
• Communication and alignment with internal business partners;
• Prepare and adjust guidelines and procedures for RtR, and subsequently implement this in the organization and enforce correct compliance;
• Signal bottlenecks in (work)processes and advice regarding improvements in processes and procedures, and ensure implementation after approval;
• Be part of change projects; contribute to impact and implement changes;
• Ensure coordination and alignment of financial processes with other departments.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 24,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
• Bachelor Business Economics /Accountancy or Master in Finance/Accounting;
• 4-6 years experience (bachelor) / 2 – 4 years of work experience (master);
• Excellent knowledge of finance processes and applications;
• Knowledge of IFRS;
• Preferably thorough user knowledge of SAP ECC and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM);
• Knowledge of Excel, SAP BW and Basware / Smartbuy;
• Excellent Dutch and good English language skills;
• Change management skills;
• Analytical, results oriented, accountable, service minded, flexible;
• Deal with resistance, team player, alignment, continuous improvement.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
If you have questions regarding above-mentioned position, please do not hesitate to contact Carolien Vermeij Team Manager Record to Report Go to Market via mobile number +31 6 83633892 or via mail carolien.vermeij@Frieslandcampina.com