Execute and change Record to Report processes, within the finance strategy and in accordance with legislation.
Your main accountabilities and responsibilities are:
• Perform Business Accounting and consolidation/reporting;
• Perform Internal Controls;
• Prepare periodical and ad hoc reports;
• Communication and alignment with internal and external parties;
• Prepare and adjust guidelines and procedures for RtR, and subsequently implement this in the organization and enforce correct compliance;
• Signalize bottlenecks in (work)processes and advice regarding improvements in processes and procedures, and ensure implementation after approval;
• Take part in change projects; contribute to impact and implement changes;
• Ensure coordination and alignment of financial processes with other departments;
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
• Bachelor Business Economics /Accountancy or Master in Finance/Accounting;
• 4-6 years experience (bachelor) / 2 – 4 years of work experience (master);
• Excellent knowledge of finance processes and applications;
• Knowledge of IFRS;
• Thorough user knowledge of SAP ECC and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM);
• Knowledge of Excel, SAP BW and Basware / Smartbuy;
• Excellent Dutch and good English language skills;
• Change management skills;
• Analytical, results oriented, accountable, service minded, flexible;
• Deal with resistance, team player, alignment, continuous improvement.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your education/training. FrieslandCampina does not compensate its employees with monetary rewards only. We also consider continuous growth as a main focus. Development is considered to be added value for your career and also for the products of our company. For that, we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident. Continuous improvement is continuous learning on the job.
If you have questions regarding above-mentioned position, please do not hesitate to contact Koen Oude Vrielink, Team Manager Record to Report Supply Chain via number 0561-711716 or via mail email@example.com or Josianne van der Waals, Talent Scout Finance via firstname.lastname@example.org.