- Works under the supervision of QA Manager in the Development, Implementation and Maintenance of programs including employee training, document control and supporting auditing and inspection program.
- Assures FCINA QC labs compliance with Good Laboratory Practices and ISO standards regarding documentation.
- Works with local management resources and corporate resources to identify root cause and eliminate recurring lab – quality related problems.
- Coordinates the third party proficiency testing program to ensure reliable test results.
- Coordinate testing of raw materials and finished product with outside testing lab (Certified Labs) as required by finished product and/or raw material specifications.
- Develop and maintain laboratory safety program to ensure all analysts understand and comply with a safety program.
- Identify opportunities before they become a problem focusing on root cause analysis and preventive action.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just an ingredients company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina Ingredients means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We are passionate about adding goodness to the foods, beverages and businesses that nourish the world by enriching the lives of millions of people through the nutritional passion and expertise we bring to the workplace.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina Ingredients we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina Ingredients means you are contributing to a better world.
Knowledge and Experience
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or related field that included course work in computers, analytical equipment operation and data reporting required, prefer recent experience in an analytical chemistry laboratory, with Quality Control experience
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
FrieslandCampina endeavors to make careersatfrieslandcampina.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application, contact FCINAHR@frieslandcampina.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only.
FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Below is our EEO Policy Statement. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Friesland Campina Ingredients North America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants In addition to federal law requirements, FCINA, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities within the United States. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FreislandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of FCINA’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
** Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) **