- Scan incoming invoices;
- Check and validate incoming invoices and supportive documentation for bookkeeping so that they comply with internal regulations and legal requirements;
- Executing processes related to incoming invoices, such as claims, returns, balance notifications, master data maintenance, etc.;
- Liaising with internal teams and external suppliers of the company;
- Participating in month-end closing activities;
- Support more senior colleagues in providing data, information and reports;
- Document and file management, as well as archiving activities;
- Provide ad-hoc project support.
“Our brands – such as Completa and Pöttyös – are widely known to the ten million inhabitants of Hungary. Growing up as a kid, Pöttyös Túró Rudi was one of my favorite snacks. I’m proud to now work for the company behind it!”
- Fresh graduates are welcome!
- University or college degree;
- Fluency in English and German
- Precision, ability to work under pressure and attention to details;
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferably in a multinational environment;
- Studies in Accounting or Finance is a significant advantage;
- Experience in SAP and related workflow solutions;
“The right profile to work for our Shared Service Centre EMEA in Hungary? There’s no golden rule on that. We’re always looking for a good combination of everything – a perfect mix of different characters. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
- Competitive compensation package;
- Challenging tasks with real added value;
- Brand new office with an entertainment unit;
- Cheerful environment with colleagues from different cultures.
FrieslandCampina is one of the sixth largest dairy companies across the globe. We produce and sell products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts. A few of the well-known consumer brands are Landliebe, Pöttyös and Frico.
We opened our Budapest Shared Service Centre in January 2017, covering the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report and Procurement activities for EMEA countries and we are still expanding our scope.
We ensure exciting and interesting daily tasks, retaining the country based set up for end to end activities. We believe that our success is based on the balance of our colleagues; therefore, our motto is ‘We Care’.