Dairy and the Netherlands go hand in hand. The daily fresh dairy products that appear on the table in Dutch households are usually from FrieslandCampina. As the best selling brands in daily fresh dairy, almost everyone in the Netherlands knows Campina, Optimel, Chocomel, Mona and Milner. Within our Business Group Consumer Products EMEA, for our Operating Company BrandedNL, we are looking for an energetic and team focused eCommerce business development manager.
Together with Dutch eTailers (e.g. Ah.nl/Jumbo.com/Bol.com) we are leading the growing Online Food Business. The significant Dairy share of the Online basket obligates FrieslandCampina to keep on innovating and stay ahead of competition. In this role you are responsible for the E-commerce business development vision of FrieslandCampina. Together with your teammembers you will make the difference within Digital Transformation, a key focus area and growth driver of FrieslandCampina.
Your accountabilities and responsibilities are within a highly dynamic and complex environment:
- Develop & Manage strategic eCommerce partnerships (key account management for e.g. AH.nl/Jumbo.com/Picnic/Bol.com)
- Develop and execute online promotion/activation calendar
- Manage eCommerce budget and KPI’s (Turnover/share)
- Lead the roll-out of the Online Category Strategy at NL eTailers
- Roll-out new Business Category plans
- Be internal eCommerce Thought Leader: should we enter new markets/new categories/develop new products?
- Understand the FC Category strategies
- Gather & analyze Online Customer/Category specific data
- Influence (Offline) Category Development, Mrkt and Sales with eCommerce insights to make Online part FC ‘DNA’
- Develop the Online Category Strategy for all FC Categories
Shopper Marketing Strategy
- Analyze & optimize (execution) of eCommerce activation plans; ensure we are successfully executing
- Turn eCommerce activities, insights and results into data and learnings
- Generate and be an expert on shopper data sources and how to generate insight from these sources; Create Ideal Online Shopper Journey
In order to be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to have the following qualifications:
- MSc degree (preferably in Business Management, Marketing Management or eCommerce);
- 4+ years commercial experience as demonstrated by senior Acct mgmt., Trade Marketing or Brand experience including proven eCommerce experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Financial implication and awareness;
- Proven influencing Skills;
- Strong communication Skills (Dutch and English).
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.