You will be part of a team responsible for driving and sustaining Performance Excellence and capability improvements in our Supply Chain organization.
As a (senior) continuous improvement specialist, you will support the implementation and roll out of standardized Performance Excellence models (WCOM) on manufacturing locations and supply chain organisations in FrieslandCampina Ingredients.
By undertaking gap analyses on performance and capability at our sites and E2E supply chain, you will assess the current state and improvement potential, in areas of Labour Effectiveness, OEE, Maintenance, Quality, Service, Cost, Focused Improvement, Performance Control, Mindset & Behaviour.
Based on your analysis and the future state model, you will work with the site management to design a roadmap and determine next steps. You will drive the first stage of the transformation process towards performance excellence during a period of 2-3 months. After the initial transformation period, you will continue to support the site to drive the change towards continuous and sustainable improvement of performance and capabilities.
In your specialist role, you will train and coach local change agents in the WCOM methodology and lead by example. Also, you will identify and share good practices and support with the development of toolkits and standards.
Utilizing your analytical skills, persuasiveness and organizational sensitivity you will interact with stakeholders on various levels and across functional columns to adhere to the uniform Performance Excellence program. In this role you can reach out to the broad FrieslandCampina community focused on continuous improvement to share good practices and increase awareness. You are part of the Performance Excellence team of the BG Ingredients and will report into the BGI Manager Continuous Improvement.
To be a successful Sr Continuous Improvement Manager, you are/have:
- Bachelor/Master working and thinking level;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience within the industry, preferably in a production environment, such as Food, Chemical or Pharma, combined with the ability to work in a consulting environment;
- Experience with Operational Excellence (e.g. WCOM, TPM, Lean, Six Sigma) and change management;
- A successful track record in leading transformation processes within the industry;
- Transfer skills and knowledge to site change agents and team members through coaching, mentoring, and training;
- Build teams and implement through people and change behaviors;
- Coach, motivate, constructively challenge, and thereby change the behavior of change leader, change agents and team members while generating enthusiasm;
- Rapidly identify key issues from a wide range of complex data, tell a story and quantify opportunities;
- Practical and pragmatic approach and commitment to deliver sustainable value towards FrieslandCampina objectives;
- Personal attitude: genuine, we do what we say, learn from mistakes;
- Language: Dutch and English, German is a pre;
- Willingness to travel to and work on manufacturing sites – predominantly in the Netherlands and Germany.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.