What will your job look like?
As a Senior Project Manager, you are responsible for executing complex, multidisciplinary technical projects and programs in a range from 1,5 mio € up to 50 mio €. As a Senior Project Manager you embrace safety, quality and structured work.
Starting with formalizing a waterproof business case based upon facts and figures you are able to make solid decisions and manage the stakeholders. You commit yourself to the given planning and budget and are able to be creative and flexible to manage deviations along the way.
Working under time pressure brings out the best in you and by means of your coaching capabilities you keep your team motivated and will bring them to a higher level. Working in an international environment implies that you are willing to travel.
Key tasks, amongst others;
- As respected partners, you are fully aligned with your stakeholders;
- Support the business in decision making based upon analyses (facts & figures);
- Chairing multidisciplinary decision making (stage-gate keeping) sessions;
- Providing the Business Group with insight in actual project status (e.g. planning, costs, quality,…);
- Leads and develops others
As a Senior Project Manager you work within the Business Group Consumer Dairy in a Performance Excellence team. This international team is responsible for getting our 22 plants on World Class level across the globe (Europe, Africa, Asia). 15 of these plants are located in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
To be a successful Senior Project Manager within FrieslandCampina you have:
- Academic level of working and thinking;
- At least 5-10 years of relevant experience in a similar role within the industry;
- A successful track record in leading multidisciplinary teams and executing (major) technical projects preferably gained in an international business environment;
- Deep knowledge of target setting and follow up processes;
- Experience with Performance Control Management;
- Knowledge of tools and systems like production monitoring, OEE, loss analysis and cost savings reporting;
- Furthermore you are result oriented, creative, have good planning and organization skills& good communication skills at different organization levels. We are looking for an analytical candidate who is pro-active and structured in way of work.
- You are willing to travel up to 80% of your time.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.