Supply Chain Operations
To deliver on our promise: ‘Nourishing by Nature’ towards all our customers and consumers, Alaska Milk Corporation requires innovative and speedy solutions. Aligning Alaska Milk Corporation’s Supply Chain and Operations resources between all our factories across the globe, towards suppliers, across distribution channels and also with our internal partners is a truly challenging and exciting task.
We constantly expand and continuously improve our organizational, manufacturing, technological and analytical skills towards World Class Operations, – and in doing so we deliver the right product at the right cost to the right place at the right time.
The core activities of the Supply Chain Operations team are:
- Forecast demand for products and services
- Determine resource assignment
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Secure and improve quality and work safety
- Ensure adequate inventory
- Transport and store products and materials
- Order materials, plan design and most important execute projects
- In addition, secure a profitable balance between supply of milk from farmers and product demands from consumers
If you want to be part of a diverse environment where you are involved in the whole production process from grass to glass, join our team!