A job that matters
Providing food for the world’s growing population is a huge challenge. We aim to serve more people, while producing less waste. At the same time, we need to secure a profitable balance between the supply of milk from farmers and product demands from consumers. Every step in our Supply Chain is vital to the success of the entire chain and of FrieslandCampina as a company.
- Realizes production planning by ensuring the execution of activities within the plant according to standards;
- Keeps the plant compliant with the safety, quality and environmental norms;
- Ensures that production costs are managed within budget;
- Steers the organization based on relevant KPI’s and makes sure all employees focus on the main priorities;
- Ensures the right organization and capabilities and enables the people within the organization to develop required knowledge and skills to perform;
- Is a role model for the people within the organization focusing on the right mindset and behavior;
- Ensures that the equipment within the organization is reliable, responsible for the preventative maintenance in the plant;
- Responsible for continuous improvement of processes through the WCOM methodology;
- Responsbile for CAPEX/investment projects;
- Leads plant management team (Production managers of Packaging and Processing, departments working in 5 shifts, Maintenance manager, Continuous Improvement, Finance and HR);
- Is a member of the Management Team of Supply Chain Leeuwarden. Reporting to Make Director Cluster Leeuwarden/Middle-East/Africa.
- Academic level;
- 10+ years of experience in production, preferably in food industry;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Communication skills and coaching skills;
- Change management skills and knowledge;
- Project management skills;
- Analytical, pro active;
- Willing to move to within 1 hour driving distance from Leeuwarden.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.