What will your job look like?
- Develop effective category vision, annual plan and strategies to strengthen position of all products together with Marketing Manager (for Senior Brand Manager)
- Update & analyze market information, competitors’ activities and consumer insight to set effective brand strategies.
- Plan and control Advertising and Promotion spending for responsible products to meet volume/value target.
- Supervise, after management approval, the correct implementation of the plans, follows the development to ensure realization of the target assignments.
- Develop NPD plan (New product development) to innovate new product concept to the market.
- Contribute in development of advertising campaign, media and brand strategy to enforce the most effective communication strategy.
- Work closely together with Sales and Trade Marketing Department to optimize the total performance of marketing activities for the assigned products.
- Maintain liaison with other department, agency and suppliers to ensure good coordination and effective implementation of plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or related field, MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Marketing / brand management-experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company preferred.
- Strong Brand management and / or Sales knowledge (i.e. category /brand knowledge); plus basic finance knowledge, research knowledge, media tools and methodologies knowledge, cross-functional knowledge.
- Strong leadership skills, result-oriented, self-motivated, pragmatic, analytical, problem solving, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Has demonstrated the ability to work in a team setting and has contributed to the achievement of a team’s success.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and in writing with all levels within all business functions.
- Able to work under pressure and business dynamic.
- Good Command of both Thai and English in speaking, reading, and writing.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure & business dynamic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Business management, Marketing/ Brand Communication
- Great Analytical, Great English communication (writing, Speaking, listening),
- Positive, Fighting spirit, Opportunity seeker, friendly, cooperative, Result oriented with well process management
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Location: This position will be based at FrieslandCampina Thailand Head Office, Phaholyothin , Bangkok.