Paving the way to be a successful future leader of FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited
Successful candidates will be assigned in a 24 months Trainee (“Trainee”) Programme. You will be enabled to understand the business model of a multinational corporation like FrieslandCampina and to develop a professional skill set of various disciplines, paving the way to be a successful future leader of FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited.
- A recognised university degree in any discipline
(e.g. Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Finance & Accounting, Nutrition & Food Science, etc.)
- Not more than 3 years of full-time capacity working experience
- Good commercial acumen
- An excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Energetic, confident and with passion to drive success
- A willingness to be relocated nationally for long or short-term assignments
If you are interested in our Management Trainee Programme, please apply with a detailed resume by mail or e-mail to:
(Please quote “Management Trainee Programme” in the subject of the mail or e-mail)
39/F., Office Tower, Longham Place,
8 Argyle Street, Mongkok, Kowloon
Data collected will only be used for recruitment pruposes only.