What will your job look like?
- Handle the order management based on the requested demands and negotiated prices and conditions at defined suppliers in a timely manner and therefore to guarantee the on-time delivery to customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers and vendors
- Handle the Purchase Order related tasks
- Ensure continuity of supply by supporting the day-to-day operation
- Manage order confirmations from suppliers – including manual maintenance
- First interface to suppliers for all needed clarifications regarding deviating order confirmations (prices, quantities, dates)
- Administration of team-mailboxes and archival storage
- Check of not processed purchase requisitions
- Preparation of process descriptions
- Supports the resolution of invoice mismatches on price
- Indicative Spend management under PSSC
- Sourcing of purchase requisitions based on Procurement policy and sourcing guidelines
- Actively take part in process and system migration tasks
- Participate in process optimization projects and implementation of improvements
“Our brands – such as Completa and Pöttyös – are widely known to the ten million inhabitants of Hungary. Growing up as a kid, Pöttyös Túró Rudi was one of my favorite snacks. I’m proud to now work for the company behind it!”
- University or college degree in Supply Chain or Procurement or Business Administration
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience at a multinational company or shared service center experience an advantage
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong time management, prioritization skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to details
“The right profile to work for our Shared Service Centre EMEA in Hungary? There’s no golden rule on that. We’re always looking for a good combination of everything – a perfect mix of different characters. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas and to develop further
- Challenging tasks with real added value
- Cheerful environment with colleagues from different cultures
We opened our Budapest Shared Service Centre in January 2017, covering the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report and Procurement activities for EMEA countries and we are still expanding our scope.
We ensure exciting and interesting daily tasks, and career development opportunities. We believe that our success is based on the balance of our colleagues; therefore, our motto is ‘We Care’.
FrieslandCampina is one of the sixth largest dairy companies across the globe. We produce and sell products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts. A few of the well-known consumer brands are Landliebe, Pöttyös and Frico.