What will your job look like?
Job description and team details
As a Operational Excellence Specialist you will be part of a team responsible for driving Performance Excellence in our Supply Chain organization globally. You will focus on areas e.g. OEE, labour productivity, Preventive- and Planned Maintenance, Performance Control Systems, Mindset and Behaviors and training needs of the organization. Based on your analysis and the future state model, you will design a roadmap for the particular site with the plant management team.
By utilizing your analytical skills, persuasiveness and organizational sensitivity you will influence Business Group Supply Chain Directors and Supply Chain Managers based on your functional expertise to adhere to the uniform Performance Excellence program. In this role you are part of and can reach out to the broad FrieslandCampina community focused on continuous improvement and safety to share best practices and increase awareness. You will join the Performance Excellence team and will report into the Business Group Manager Continuous Improvement. Our team stands for: we do what we say, through a practical and pragmatic approach. We are committed to deliver sustainable value and people are and will be at the core of everything we do.
To be a successful Operational Excellence Specialist, you have:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role within the industry, such as Food, Chemical or Pharma;
- Experience with Operational Excellence e.g. WCOM, TPM, Six Sigma or Lean;
- A successful track record in leading transformation processes within these environments;
- Languages: English and preferably one other language
- Willing and able to travel more than 40 weeks per year!
- Think broadly: approach topics from different angles and think outside of the beaten path when looking for solutions
- Create impact: Exerts a positive impression to others. Is treated by others with respect and empathy. Displays power and credibility.
- Take responsibility: Makes sure to be recognized as the responsible party. Guards the matching authority and means. Is approachable for personal actions, for the actions of others that fall under that responsibility and for the results.
- Motivate others: Makes reaching goals easier by clearly indicating the intended effect, by achieving a positive attitude with regard to work and by creating a strong will to succeed in others.
- Reflect on own behavior: Reflects on own behavior and actions, understands the impact of own behavior and actions. Discovers the most effective behavior.
- Develop a vision: Develops a desired future vision for the team and the organization. Focuses on the main issues and the long term. Can correlate it to daily practice.
Compensation & benefits
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow and offer excellent training programs and learnings on the job. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our customers and products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues in your network is also an important growth factor.
Our compensation benefits for this position will be the following:
- Depending on your experience and training, we offer an attractive salary;
- Fulltime work week of 38 hours per week;
- 25 days of leave per year, with the opportunity to buy/sell up to 5 days per year;
- An additional short-term incentive plan (Bonus) of 10% (at target);
- Extensive collective insurance package.