Quality, Safety, Health and Environment
Quality includes not only product quality, but also process quality. In line with our “Route 2020” strategy, we have the ambition to make every working day healthy and safe for our employees. At the same time, we aim towards a culture where zero incidents and proactive behavior are of key importance.
The core activities of the Quality, Safety, Health and Environment team are:
- Responsible for the quality and food safety of the products manufactured at our locations
- Cooperation with the plant management team to drive a pro-active quality culture and also to embrace continuous improvement
- Ensure the production plants live up to our high food quality standards
- Dictate and implement safety and environmental policies
- True, passionate ambassadors for our Quality, Safety, Health and Environment
- Contribution to a culture where zero incidents, proactive behavior and especially a daily safe and healthy day is becoming the standard
If you want to become part of a dynamic environment and help to make the daily working life safe and healthy for all our employees, join our team!