The core activities of the Strategy team are:
- Insights: develop strategic outside-in perspectives on opportunities and challenges resulting from business environment changes
- Recommendations: recommend fact-based strategy (trade-offs) and resource allocations backed up with actionable plans
- Execution: accelerate key strategic initiatives at BG or Corporate level
- Enable change: mobilize the organisation to be future-proof and put recommendations/plans into action
- Develop internally: provide the opportunity for (external) talented people to further grow in FrieslandCampina
We have a pro-active approach that simplifies compliance and maximizes space to provide policies, guidelines and standards regarding food legislation. We also monitor and translate international Regulatory Affairs developments.
The core activities of the Regulatory/Corporate Affairs team are:
- Coordination of all Regulatory Affairs issues and representation/lobby towards the Codex, WHO, EU, national legislative bodies, scientific organizations, industry organizations and also NGO’s
- Support/advice business groups and staff departments within FrieslandCampina on existing legislation
- Organization of regular meetings with Regulatory Affairs managers of Business Groups
- Comply and clear all health claims, together with Diet & Health and all new infant food compositions and labels
If you want to become part of a dynamic environment where you can have an impact by giving legal and strategic guidance to other teams, join our team!