At Royal FrieslandCampina our purpose is nourishing by nature – better nutrition for the world, a good living for our farmers, now and for generations to come. It’s our corporate aspiration for 2020 to have grown our business:
- 5% yearly growth in volume in priority markets
- To valorise >10 billion liters of member milk
- To grow to €15 billion sales and €1.5 billion EBIT with 15% ROCE
- Financially healthy and in harmony with nature and society, now and in 20+ years
Our ‘One’ Finance organisation, with three defined areas i.e. Finance in the Business, Expert Finance and Shared Services, will help FrieslandCampina on this journey.
The core activities of the Finance team are:
- Finance in the Business knows what drives the business, what direction to go to create more business impact and what associated risks and
opportunities exist. In this area, we operate as a true business partner, for both our supply chain- and go-to-market activities
- Expert Finance includes our corporate accounting and controlling, internal control, tax, audit, treasury and risk management departments. They set the guidelines and the boundaries for the business and finance to operate within. They have a company-wide view on business activities and ensure we remain in control. Their deep expert knowledge creates additional value for the whole organisation and ensures we safeguard what we have
- Shared Services is where the operational finance activities are performed. In their field they are the best – striving for operational excellence, through continuous improvement adding value to the bottom line by improving execution (quality, speed and efficiency).
Our financials help the business make better decisions, be it pricing, milk valorisation or in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility, by providing the numbers and insights to make this happen.
Learning and development
We strive for a lean organisation with great talent. We want our people to keep developing themselves. For our leaders this means they have an important role in coaching and giving people the opportunity to develop different capabilities by providing different experiences and ‘in the moment’ feedback. In practice this means our people have the chance to gather experiences and learn on the job, in different functions and business groups across the geographies we operate in. Because that’s where they learn most. We provide them with nourishing leadership, with appealing career paths and with appropriate training facilities through our Finance Academy.
If you want to become part of a dynamic environment where you can have a major impact on the business results, join our team!