We are looking for a driven candidate who can be the technological linking pin for the production of ingredients for Food, Infant Food and Pharma applications. In this dynamic environment you address several topics simultaneously and are a sparring partner for a.o. process/product specialists. Within the plant you will be the technology specialist in your designated area.
You are part of a professional team which contains 18 co-workers. As a Process Technologist your duties and responsibilities amongst others will be:
- Responsible for improving the manufacturing processes which contribute to safety, quality, yield and/or sustainability improvement or cost decrease.
- Supporting root cause analysis in case of complaints, quality or process deviations (trouble shooting).
- Proposing modifications and projects for process improvement and providing expertise in investment projects and coordinate the implementation in production.
- Improving the registration and update of technological knowledge by Standard Operating Procedures, process descriptions and project reports; training of operational specialists.
- Embrace new ideas and share knowledge within FrieslandCampina to continuously improve processes.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
About FrieslandCampina Ingredients
FrieslandCampina Ingredients (FCI) is a world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added, healthy and functional ingredients and solutions. In close cooperation with customers and through the exchange of in-depth expertise, FCI helps customers to win in the market especially in the areas where nutrition matters most, such as for infants, elderly people, for delivering performance and medical nutrition. The business group serves the infant & toddler nutrition, medical nutrition, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and feed industries with natural, value-added ingredients and dedicated innovations. FCI is a global business with sales offices, dedicated ingredient research and production facilities around the world in the Netherlands, Germany, United States, Indonesia, China, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Egypt, New Zealand and India.
About Make Single Ingredients Veghel
Make Single Ingredients Veghel is part of Business Group Ingredients and employs approximately 500 full time employees. In Veghel we produce a range of Business to Business dairy based ingredients that are sold and distributed by Ingredients Go To Market entities for the Pharmaceutical, Infant Food and Sports Nutrition markets (Caseinates, Whey Protein Concentrates (WPC), Lactose and feed). The milk processing capacity in Veghel – which is resulting from several expansion projects – currently consists of approximately 30 million kilograms of milk per week and approximately the same amount of cheese whey.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Relevant Bachelor/Master Degree preferably in Process Technology or Process Engineering;
- Experience in a similar position within the Food industry is a pre;
- Hands-on mentality
- Be able to communicate on different levels and be able to motivate people;
- Knowledge in milk or whey processing is a plus;
- Solid Communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Well-developed Planning and Organization skills;
- Driven to take proactive ownership by analyzing and offering solutions.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.