Responsible for Team Accounts Payable Front-Office.
Organize own team and ensure execution Accounts Payable accounting processes for the Front-Office team in line with corporate guidelines and internal procedures and the departmental goals, in order to realize accurate administrative processes and accounting information in time. Process
supplier and internal business partner questions regarding invoices within the Invoice to Pay process.
Manage and carry out activities on behalf of the Accounts Payable administration so that invoice handling and timely payments for our creditors are realised. Implement changes in respect of processes, systems and teams. Use Continuous Improvement / LEAN, KPI’s/OPI’s, visual management to improve processes.
Your main accountabilities and responsibilities are:
- People Management. Lead, coach and develop employees;
- Ensure Accounts Payable accounting for Opco’s;
- Standardize and optimize processes continuously;
- Take part in change projects and implement changes;
- Monitor compliance to accounting standards, ICF and fiscal requirements;
- Monitor workload management;
- Handle internal and external escalations.
Complexity within the processes is in:
- High number of (parallel) projects with high priority;
- Multiple application platforms and ICT solutions;
- Large number of internal customers;
- Multiple business disciplines;
- High spend (purchase);
- High number of AP administrations;
- Continuous change of environment (e.g. organization changes, new products, fiscal changes, new requirements, regulation, internal controls);
- International scope and aspects (e.g. fiscal, legal statutory);
- Complex (international) organization structure within SAP;
- Complex financial administrations, structures, e2e processes and various stakeholders.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 24,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Bachelor (in Finance);
- 6 – 8 years work experience;
- Knowledge of IFRS, SAP (ECC and BW), Assyst, PtP tooling (e.g Basware/Coupa)
- People Management skills;
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills;
- Continuous Improvement/LEAN skills;
- Excellent communication / alignment skills;
- Change management and consultancy skills;
- Accountable; Results-oriented; Service-minded; Team player.
- Full time
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.